To get in contact with us, you can:
- join our email listserv
- open an issue
- open a pull request
- post a discussion message
- email email@example.com.
Method 1: Joining our Listserv
The listserv is great for:
- receiving the latest news and updates from the SlideRule team
- learning about new features and known issues
Please use this link to join the listserv: listserv.
Once joined, you will receive emails from and can send emails to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Method 2: Opening an Issue
Opening an issue is great for:
- problems you encounter while using SlideRule
- bugs in the code
- feature requests
Please use this link to sumit an issue: sliderule issue.
Method 3: Opening a Pull Request
Opening an pull request is great for:
- bug fixes you have already made to the existing code base
- features you have already implemented and want incorporated in future releases
Before opening a pull request, please read our Contributing guidelines.
Please use this link to sumit a PR: sliderule PR.
Method 4: Posting a Discussion Message
Posting a discussion message is great for:
- help to install, run, and/or interface with SlideRule
- questions you have on how things work
- ideas you want to share and get people thinking about
Please use this link to start a discussion: sliderule post.
Method 5: Emailing us Directly
Emailing us directly is great for:
- organizational questions (who we are and future collaboration opportunities)
- sensitive questions that should not be posted publicly
- if you just need a real person to help address an issue
Please email us at email@example.com